Monday, May 9, 2011

Any refills left on cialis prescription?

Riverbend

I aloof picked up a prescription of Cialis from the pharmacy. It came with 6 pills as my doctor said it would. It says no refills on the bottle however it says 30 time supply and I am supposed to take them once a time. Can I pick up added at my pharmacy or must I amuse approval from my doctor again after these 6?



Milford

You might want to contact your doctor. There are a couple of altered formulations of that drug and you want to be sure everything adds up.And no. Provided the tag on the bottle says "No Refills", it method no refills until you amuse a fresh script for it.



Farnham

The thing of Cialis at the end for approximately three days.Provided your insurance covers it, they usually line the figure you can amuse in a 30 time timeframe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive