Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best Way To Build Muscle - Build Muscle The Right Way Using Proven Methods

When it comes to building muscle it seems like there are a thousand conflicting ideas doesn't it. I personally go for the broscience approach and that is what ill be using today; what I've learned over the years that I've been lifting.

For those of you who don't know what bro science is, it's the name given to practical, TESTED methods that are passed on from guys who have built real muscle.

You wouldn't want to be taking advice from some 150-pound guy dressed in a lab coat reading out of some textbook, would you? Lets start.

Diet (a typical bodybuilders diet)

When if comes to building muscle, the best way to build muscle is to setup a ratio of Protein (40%), Carbs (40%) and HEALTHY Fats (20%). Trust me, this ratio is crucial. If you eat too many carbs without any protein, your body will go into a catabolic state and start storing any carbs that weren't used as fat.

Carbs are needed for energy, not only energy for you to workout, but also energy for protein to be absorbed properly, so on the other hand if you eat too much protein and not too many carbs, you simply wont have enough energy to turn that protein into muscle, and if you eat too many fats, you know what happens (you get fat!).

Another thing you have to make sure you do is have to do is have more smaller meals everyday. Six meals spread two hours apart are best.

This will keep your metabolism stable, which is turn helps you burn, a lot of fat longer. It will also keep your insulin levels low which would create the best environment to lose weight.

This is that meal plan that has worked for me:

For my 1st meal, I have a cup of rolled oats with water.Sometimes I add my protein powder to the oats, then add water and eat it like that or sometime I have the oats with water and then drink the protein powder separately after mixing it in a glass of water. The oats will give you all of the complex carbs you need and from the protein powder you get your needed protein.

Second meal I have another cup of rolled oats with a cup of protein powder. It might seem boring, but I'm concerned about building muscle and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment