Thursday, April 7, 2011

Everyone on my email file got an email selling viagra and cialis how can i prevent that?

Matewan

report it as spam and youll never see it again



Howland Centre

Sounds according to your E-mail statement has been compromised, or you picked up a virus, Elizabeth.Now own your machine checked for a 'bug' or 'bugs.' Provided you own the proper programs, accomplish the scans yourself, provided not you charge to take your machine to some one who can.Once it is clean of pests, install a firewall and an anti-virus program provided you accomplish not own one yet.I strongly recommend a program for malware and adware too.After you finish this, then activity in and chicken feed your password, using a great strong one.Too, test your statement data and constitute sure no data was changed, provided it was chicken feed it back now.Then, you will own to inform your contacts that it was not you sending that letter, however they charge to test their computers in condition they were too infected.



Cypress

There are a hardly any options:1) Your statement has been compromised, and is life used to send spam. Chicken feed your password and your security questions.2) Your e-mail domicile has been used as (spoofed) sender. This method you`ll amuse failure notices according to this, however sadly, you cannot accomplish anything approximately this. It will stop eventually.3) You may own a virus, that uses your e-mail program to send stuff to others. Scan your system (after you update your program) and then scan for spyware and other unpleasant stuff.Provided you accomplish step 1 and 3 - chances are this will stop. Provided your domicile is spoofed, you will amuse some of these every any more and then - however that too will, eventually, stop.



Emden

It is so accessible for the fresh powerful spam bots to grab names from the web these days - from a post on a web site, Forwarded e-mails that haven't been cleaned, mails sent in the direct not in BCC ... yours has been 'harvested' and there's annihilation you can accomplish until you chicken feed to a fresh statement. Read the next references from Leo Notenbloom's tech line's - they are the most thorough I own ever read. Merely changing your password is not enough these days. #2 and #4 are the most vital ones for you.AFTER you own read them and set up a fresh statement, e-mail all your contacts, apologizing and asking them to send all e-mail, cleaned up of other addresses, in BCC anatomy. Comprehend your own agname in the subject so they don't delete this letter as spam.



Wing

You got off fortunate. They got a authority of my e letter file and sent all my contacts an e letter that said that I was stuck in the U.K. That I had been robbed and the Hotel wouldn't accord me my passport until I paid the hotel price.That I didn't own any almighty dollar for a ticket house and would they please send my 3000 lbs so that I could pament the bills and amuse house.Most of the persons on my e letter file understand that I don't own a passport and don't travel.Several others called me on the phone to test on it.Thank absolute being nobody got sucked in. I changed my e letter password that seemed to solve the problem. At least for any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive