Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I aloof swallowed a cialis pill im alone 18?

Avon

I was aloof messing encircling with my uncles cabinet, and i saw cialis pills. I showed my acquaintance and he dared me to swallow one. I wasnt going to, i put on it my mouth and was going to pretend to accomplish it then spit it outside. However when i drank water down it accidently slipped through and any more its in me. What should i accomplish? Should i activity to the ER or aloof wait it outside?



Lincoln

Accumulate an eye on your blood pressure. Some persons suffer side thing such as a sudden drop in blood pressure. You might miss outside on all the amusing provided you're dead!!



Washingtonville

Didnt You Too Swallow A Viagra Pill??? Well... Apprentice Your Lesson Child.



Marion

don,t worry approximately it. it won,t aching you any since it was alone 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive