Friday, April 15, 2011

I am on paxil and own no sex propel anymorecialis?

Junction Megalopolis

im 18 and thinking of taking cialis or any other ED pill, i cannot amuse off paxil for i cannot service in society without it. Is cialis or any other ED pill an over the counter drug in Ontario, Canada?



Rockham

You can buzz your doctor to try altered anti depressants, however one of the side thing of most of them is lower to no sex propel. My acquaintance had the same problem and his doctor gave him viagra or cialis (I forget which one) and it has helped him a abundance. They are not over the counter drugs



Frбnquez

Sex cialis http://vispecialists.com/rxbilв



Sylvester

Think approximately this -- provided you start taking pills to combat the side thing of other pills, how even medication are you going to borderline up taking?Viagra, Cialis, and the other Ed medications will NOT aid with you sex propel akin (your libido). It will Alone aid with erections. That's IT. All of these medications are prescription alone besides.I took Paxil. I couldn't tolerate the side thing. I am a woman, so it wasn't an ED affair for me. I still had my sex propel, however I could NEVER accomplish a climax -- no affair HOW Continued. I talked to my doctor, and she had me gradually switch medications. Provided the side thing of a medication aren't tolerable, talk to your doctor. A doctor is a professional and will not constitute amusing of you -- they will understand. Accomplish NOT TAKE ED MEDICATIONS!!!!!!Provided you take them, there is a possiblity that you could advance priapism -- a VERY serious case where the penis stays erect. Potential complications comprehend ischemia, clotting of the blood retained in the penis (thrombosis), and damage to the blood vessels of the penis which may result in an impaired erectile service or impotence. In serious cases, the ischemia may result in gangrene, which could need penis removal.



East Bend

There a figure of anti-depressants you and your doctor charge to accede. You can try Cymbalta, Effexor, or wellbutrin as an alternative to Paxil. I would not try taking ED pills without considering those options aboriginal. There are no OTC medications that working for sexual dysfunction in Canada or the US. Paxil is admitted for it's side thing as are most medications because group. I'm a pharmacist, activity with me on this information.



Oshkosh

Ace thing for you to accomplish is own a talk to the DR who prescribed you the paxil.And tell approximately the loss of sex propel.Possibly there is another pill that does not own that aftereffect on you.You can take cialis,viagra all you want:however is does not solve the problem:all you amuse is an erection and no sex propel back.So aloof accomplish not activity there:consult your DR aboriginal.Possibly you service on a lower dosage of paxil and the side thing will subside?Lots of success,since this sucks:Sky.



Derby Border

Provided you've begin an antidepressant that works,stick with it.You are fortunate.The alone antidepressant that I understand of that DOESN'T produce absence of sexual want is Welbutrin.Welbutrin is too stimulating and may constitute you afraid.So you own to buzz your Doctor before much considering switching.I quit Paxil bloodless turkey and I was never so sick in all my activity.I thought I was dying.So taper off gradually provided thinking of stopping Paxil.



Richmond

The E.D. meds, Cialis, Levetra, Viagra, will not reason you to own want, sex propel. The side thing of paxil comprehend reduced sex propel. Most humour altering meds. aftereffect sex propel.Great luck!



Revere

Take Wellbutrin or Effexor, however talk to your doctor aboriginal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive