Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is cialis really referencing alice in wonderland?

Clarendon

I heard this from a professor of mine so I wanted to see provided it were true or not. My roommate told me that this probably wasn't true since the drug agname has to be based on thing of the drug's actual agname or text. Can anyone verify one way or another and provide a link or evidence to support this? Thank you.



Moweaqua

I haven't seen anything approximately that before, however I've read that Cailis send added spam than any other "Viagra" type product. I begin this in the wiki:[Quote]Some individuals with the surname of "Cialis" objected to Lilly's naming of the drug, however the corporation insists that the drug's trade agname has annihilation to accomplish with the surname.[End Quote]But it said annihilation approximately Alice in the Wonderland.Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TadalafilI can't acquisition any sources that makes a connexion between Cialis and Alice in Wonderland. The alone thing that pops up in searches is your question here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive