Saturday, April 2, 2011

Is it okay to take viagra and cialis provided youre female?

Bowler

What are the repercussions of this? Would Extenze be okay?



Abbeville

according to your at the end question..you're a masculine. so, I don't think you own anything to worry approximately.



Cordova

Some doctors prescribe Viagra and Cialis to women. It can be bad to take prescription medication without a prescription, since doctors chose dosages based on your weight, and screen you for things that can constitute taking a accustomed medication bad. Viagra exceptionally should alone be taken with a prescription, since under the wrong circumstances it can reason blindness or a passion advance. Cialis may own some of the same thing.Extenze would be good to take, as it does not include any actual medication. It is aloof a bunch of herbs and minerals, and probably has very babyish aftereffect beyond what a placebo would accomplish.Great luck.



Spencer

Hi! I answered one of your other questions. Women don't take Viagra and/or Cialis unless they are trannies.I think it says on the bottles of both not to take it. I think they would amuse sick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive