Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is it a sin to deliberately quotoverampquot on viagra or cialis for reasons of sex ?

West Wareham

Aw, think approximately it, in a Biblical sense, since this is a Religious forum:Provided Noah had done this, perhaps he could own "violated" every animal on the Ark during those "40 days & 40 nights", and not own been reduced to taking his own daughters!Whatdaya Think???



Louisville

A sin, no.Possibly a passion advance.



Villa Grassland

I think you're revolting.



Maple Grassland

Oh no dude! LOL! That's too a scream!



Clarkson

"be fruitful and multiply"Sounds according to you're aloof doing your thing. Apart from provided you're doing it with animals, of direction.......



Hobart

I think you are an asshat with an animal fetish.



Echo

Viagra's for wimps.However I did acquisition my aboriginal white pube the other time. Damn it.



Parker

i begin some viagra while working as a janitor, i used it and it and abused it, i was impotent and then i was not. i understand its a sin for to use it in drug rape cases! however in such cases i think it is bigger to masterbate to amuse rid of it. however it is wrong to abuse oneself, whether it is a sin in all cases which are not lust, is debateable in my belief



Piney

LMAO--Theres a thought.



Syracuse

I would prefer that the sick mofos take the animals than a defenseless minor however I own to air a abundance of sympathy for the animals too Paedophiles should aloof accomplish the world a favor and remove themselves from the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive