Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ok tell me approximately your experiences with cialis from either a masculine or female perspective?

Salida

I am aloof curious. Does it really at the end 36 hours, has anyone ever compared it to viagra? I heard its nearly used according to a sex toy, in men who are healthy. Tell me your experiences.



Lenora

I am a healthy masculine and I use it as a sex toy. Provided I take it it is nearly impossible to orgasm. I can wear a woman outside when I am on it, and it is adamantine as a rock the whole time.I never really had issues before I tried it, however boy does it constitute a aberration. I alone take approximately 4 mg per dose.



Oakdale

i never tried it



Wendell

Viagra is added intrusive the hard-on comes on and stay for hours with Cialis it is added gradual so it does not seem according to you activity and activity. Cialis is aloof according to a helper. Viagra is added according to the sex toy familiarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive