Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Poll provided you work at a store with a pharmacy and an older coworker asks the pharmacist what to use provided cialis?

Summerhill

doesnt work should you A: allowance it alone, poor guyB: point and laughC: tell everyone you work withalso guess which i picked



Peoria Heights

brobdingnagian FU­­CK­ER! you PROMISED not to say anything.btw-i'm sure you understand by any more, i switched your haemorrhoid cream with Icy Ardent



Casas Adobes

A. And for all men who would point and beam, aloof remember your time is future.



Estill Springs

A, AND YOU POINTED AND LAUGHED



Boonton

A.



Stallings

a



Lyman

B and C of direction.



Soso

A. I achievement you picked A too.



Morse Bluff

Am I the alone ass that doesn't understand what cialis is?



Fonda

point and beam



Wanamassa

C and Cyou wouldn't be telling us provided you didn't tell your coworkers, c'mon



Huntington

A.andC.



Mount Carmel

C tell everyone!



Benson

I would authority in my beam, however accord them respect. After all there is a thing called Hippa.



Wampum

B. .. Pointing and laughing would be the problem.



Naschitti

"C"......I will beam when he walks out....



Baltic

A



Lewis

i once owned a small pharmacy, and a male came in and said Cialis had, well, ahem, worked "too well."he then went on to 'show' me and asked what i could accord him for it. i offered him a part-time work and 20% of the profits.



Lincolnville

Provided you were employed in the pharmacy branch and did B or C then you would be violating Federal privacy laws. You'd probably be fired, exceptionally provided the store was fined $10,000 and sued by your coworker.Too, haven't you ever heard of Karma?One time you will be that older coworker!I achievement you picked A.



Lake Brownwood

A



Feasterville-Trevose

All of the above?



Crescent Megalopolis

A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive